Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Why Companies Should Hire Me?



“Success doesn't come to you, you go to it.” –Marva Collins

Finding a job is really difficult nowadays. There's a long list of available jobs in the market, but there is always a longer list for job seekers. Having a degree, lots of free or paid training doesn't give a guarantee for someone to get a certain job. Some of those who couldn't hardly wait to have their dream job, ends up in BPO industries, mostly in call centers wherein the stability of your position is questionable. I am not saying that in those industry, being a regular employee is not possible, but there is indeed lots and lots of applicants that are willing to take your place once you failed on your responsibilities on the job. 

As for a "newbie" like me, inexperienced, who's ready to take the world, how could I get my first job? Or rather, WHY SHOULD COMPANIES HIRE ME?

First, and foremost, I could say and prove that I am capable of handling tasks under pressure. I always meet my deadlines and never asked for any extension. 

Secondly, I am consistent on everything I do. I have been on the dean's list since 2011 up to now. I never left any task uncompleted and always makes sure that everything is correct.

Third, I am punctual. For me, time is a valuable thing so I make sure that every minute of my time is productive.

Maybe all the things I mentioned above have been heard a lot of times during the job interviews. But what is more excitable for a new graduate like me? We have new ideas and we are more capable on adjusting on changes because people like me, WE ARE THE CHANGE.

So, how was it? Did I just pass my first job interview? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment